Managed Document Services
Why outsource Document Management Services to Faxonics?
- 20 years of experience in providing accurate, timely, and customized document management services.
- All documents are received, scanned, organized and stored with minimal delay. Document loss reduced
- We are able to handle all kinds of documents: standard and non-standard.
- Digitization of documents is carried out using automated technologies such as OCR and image scanning.
- We also offer: storage, security, as well as indexing and retrieval capabilities. Storage and handling costs reduced by 70%.
- Cloud-based automated document management system.
- All processes comply with existing quality management, security and confidentiality standards.
- Projects are supervised by experienced and efficient project managers.
- Centralized document archive, which provides instant access to all vital information from all over the world, at one place.
- Reduced costs of hiring staff, installing equipment and training
We can scan documents of all sizes from A0, A1, A2, A3, A4, A5 to A8, Legal, Fullscape, Blueprints, Mechanical Drawings, Maps, Books etc.
- Use of High speed scanners to scan your paper documents.
- Documents can be as small as business cards or oversized such as engineering drawings and books.
- You can specify whether you need black & white, color or grey scale scanning.
- Our scanning technology automatically detects single-sided or duplex documents.
- Our service includes searchable pdfs (OCR- Optical Character Recognition enabled)
Reducing the environmental impact of your print function will not only help the environment, but can also reduce excessive costs, improve efficiency and increase data security. Managed service providers can help you find the right hardware and software solutions to help green printing and cut waste or misuse, identify areas to rationalise document resources and enforce best practice printing rules and restrictions.
We can help you find the right hardware and software solutions to help green printing and cut waste or misuse, identify areas to rationalise document resources and enforce best practice printing rules and restrictions.
Why should we go for digitization?
Digitization is the process of converting information into a digital format. The scanned copy of the original document provides a fallback option in case the papers are lost or damaged, whereas controlled access to organized storage of the digital copies makes it much easier and faster to find and use the required documents.
Document Pickup: Our pick-up experts are deployed across diverse geographies to collect stack of files from client’s premises and assemble at central processing unit.
Data Entry / Record Creation: A record is created using customer details along with business specifications to validate authenticity and consistency.
Scanning & Indexing: Systematic conversion of paper files into electronic documents. Once scanned, Digital files under goes an indexing procedure to ease the document retrieval.
Storage: Original physical files are preserved in a safe and secure warehouse.
Document Shredding: Safe destruction of historic documents, which are no longer of business use.